Friday, October 9, 2009

Headache....

Originally I have chosen the LCCI for my study course,but there is no LCCI course in the college which I wish to study. So,ACCA and ICSA will be my next choice....

Mathematics is included in ACCA,but I have no account basic skill...I doubt whether I can handle it...ICSA is about business management,business law,business accounting,etc...sounds not bad...Oh,gosh~! I don't know how to choose....T.T

I heard that ACCA is a tough subject...I have been threw my school bag almost 1 year,I don't know whether I can catch up what lecturers teach and those tough lessons...Yet no doubt that no matter what course I take,I still have to put a lot of efforts and super-duper hardworking on it...

Hopefully I'll not give up easily when I confront a lot of problems and obstacles...Please take the laziness away from me,I don't want to fail my studies and my papers because of it....VICKY,you must be STRONG ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment