Monday, January 11, 2010

Just want to find a place and speak out my feeling

Perhaps I have a generation gap with teenagers nowadays...That's why their "childish" speech make me speechless sometimes...To me,it was childish;to them,it was funny..=.=lll

I shouldn't care about them too much actually because they don't care about me. So it's pointless that I care about how their attitudes affect their future life.Since they don't care,then I don't care lo...I don't want to suffer myself from thinking about their matters.I have no right to control their lives and I'm not the one who supposed be responsible to their lives.Therefore,I should do my own job well,responsible to my job and my life,that's all.

I remembered one Chinese proverb suddenly:Do not be angry about others' fault(何必为别人的过错而生气呢?).That means I have done nothing wrong,why should I being angry? I shouldn't be angry what,is their attitude problems,not mine.

Hey,kids.If I really say something make you upset ar,sorry...I just want to speak out my feeling here,otherwise I'll get crazy due to keeping too much unhappy things inside my heart XD

I remember one dialogue from Hong Kong drama:This is not your fault,it's fault of the society (这个不是你的错,是社会的错!)So,I'll blame nobody...

No comments:

Post a Comment