Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long?

Originally you said I could postpone my plan,now totally changed my plan.No more accountant job ;better don't study anymore:;be a teacher....

I have to follow your plan: be a teacher for 5 years with having salary of $12oo only;wait for you earn more money to buy house n car;marry me;find a new living place;be a teacher and giving tuition......

While I can't change your mind,I must change my thinking.Otherwise,we'll quarrel again and again.I'm tired on quarreling on the same issue.What I can do is delete my plan and accept your plan!

Alright,can!Hopefully you don't control my life,otherwise I don't know how long I can stand it and do something hurts you.I have tolerated with it,please don't change again.Don't force me,I'll going to be crazy.I'm full of pressure of your hegemonic,I felt very stressful,can't even breath anymore.Please don't change again!

No comments:

Post a Comment