Monday, December 21, 2009

Finally....

Finally,our problem was solved.Both of us just have to change our plans a bit,therefore the problem between us was solved.

After this incident,I realized that I must have more conversation with him.Sometimes there is something happens between us is due to my thinking of "I thought....".Mostly,I'm the one who hurt others.

When the hurt comes out,I only realize that I have hurt somebody else.That's my mistake and my fault because of not enough sensitive and understanding. I should think more and more before I make a decision or doing something.

I must thank him because he tells me about my mistake.Without his honest,I think I'll hurt him more and others as well.Now I'm trying to control my brain and mouth before I take action.It takes time because different situation different way to talk and decide.

I hope that I can make it.I know that it's impossible to please everyone but I'll try to minimize the hurt I bring to others.My friends,maybe it was late to apologize about my mistake.Yet I still want to say :I'm sorry,my friend.I really didn't meant it.If I have done something that hurt you all,I'm very sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment