Thursday, December 3, 2009

a lot of plan....

I have a lot of plan got to do...
1. Application for the ACCA ( document preparation and bankdraft)
2. Check out whether I can apply PTPTN loan for my ACCA course ( if can,hohoho,so good,man~!)
3. Earning more money for my daily expenses
4. Find a part time job ( if I have extra time)

The next two plans are not so important,but I guess I'll do it if I have extra money,hehehe~
5. Wisdom teeth extraction ( I have 4 wisdom teeth, but the dentist said it was not necessarily to extract them)
6. Get a new look of myself~!

Hahahaha...

3 comments:

  1. i think u can get PTPTN 1 lar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. update me if u got your new look later ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't apply oo,because the fees r not that expensive,my family still can afford...

    about my new look,maybe next year la,haha~

    ReplyDelete